We decided not to go out last Saturday. Instead, we chose to drink wine and watch a movie. We bailed on the movie and ended up trying on masks before deciding on these two. Yes, we’re 6 years old. We hit the 1 year mark on Sunday. Things like this let me know we’ll be good in the long run.
Something tells me November is not going to be my month. 6 days in and I’m already aggravated. I was really hoping it’d be nice and easy, but I have a feeling I’m going to continue running through the emotional gauntlet. 2 things I could definitely without: people on Facebook telling me to vote and those “thankfulness” posts.
Finally hit 100 posts on Tumblr with minimal re-blogs. Pretty proud of myself to be honest. I figured I’d have some fun with this post and break away from my usual photos and Photoshop creations and divulge some really random info about me.
- I can’t stand saying “buh-bye”, it’s sounds too weird and fake when I say it.
- I creep almost everyone’s tumblr who reblogs or likes one of my posts.
- I’ve never been in an actual fist fight with a random person, only my brother (sorry Jack).
- Millionaire Matchmaker is my guilty pleasure TV show. Patti Stanger is hilarious.
- I’ve never voted. I don’t know enough about politics to make an educated decision.
- Dream job would be to make a documentary about studying/traveling abroad with my friends.
Clubs or as my girlfriend likes to call it, “my mistress”
Seeing him perform tonight at House Of Blues